S-K Design Group, INC. (SKDG) is a full service civil engineering, surveying and consulting firm, specializing in land planning from preliminary site assessments to the final development of the project. The firm is committed to a high standard of quality service combined with time efficiency to produce cost effective reports, plans and agency representation throughout the complex engineering process.
Please visit www.sk-designgroup.com to view the company profile.
Michael Valenti, Assoc. AIA - Architectural Designer, joined the firm in 2012 as a draftsman. He is now designing and managing multiple residential and commercial projects in the Berkshire County area.
Michael graduated from the Syracuse University School of Architecture with a Bachelors Degree in Architecture. He has completed his NCARB experience and educational requirements and is currently testing to become a registered architect. Michael is also an Associate Member of the American Institute of Architects.
Architectural Services include:
- Commercial Building Design
- Residential Building Design
- Structural Design (Foundation, Framing, etc. )
- 3D Modeling and Rendering
- Code Compliance Reviews and Existing Building Evaluations
- Registered Design Professional of Record Services
- Construction Control and Supervision
- Municipal Permitting Processes
- Owners Representative Services